Healthy Super Bowl Snacks
Just because its Super Bowl time doesn’t mean you have to pig out on chicken wings and nachos. We here at Twirlit have got some great suggestions for the healthiest, tastiest and most recession proof snacks this Super Bowl Sunday:
1) Spicy Asian Lettuce Wraps- You can’t go wrong with sweet-n-spicy chicken wrapped in a crispy lettuce bun.
2) Plain yogurt and fruit cups w/acai berry- Plain yogurt makes a great substitute for whipped cream and acai berries are the new diet superfood.
3) Veggie platter w/celery, carrots, broccoli and low fat dip- Substitute those greasy old potato chips and head over to the produce section for some healthy alternatives.
4) Low-fat rice cakes with peanut butter and raisin toppings- These interesting little snacks will definitely be a fan favorite at any Super Bowl party.
5) Peach Cobbler w/low-fat crust- Yes, it’s possible to have eat a healthy dessert pie, all you need to do is cut the oil in half and use low-fat everything.