Carrie Underwood Wedding Photos and Details!
Carrie Underwood and her beau Mike Fisher are officially married and details of the wedding are beginning to surface.
As one of the most high profile weddings of the year, the security of the big event was strict. At the end of the day, not one photo was secretly shot of the couple and barely any details of the big day were leaked.
Here’s what we do know:
- Carrie and Mike wed under a tent at the elegant Ritz Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation
- There were 250 guests
- Underwood walked down the aisle in a stunning lace dress by Monique Lhuillier
- Monique Lhuillier also designed the bridesmaid’s dresses
- Carrie and Mike ordered hundreds of delicious buttermilk pies for their guests
- Everyone – including the pie company, limousine company, the sheriff’s office and the resort – were asked to sign confidentiality agreements to uphold the privacy of the big day
- PEOPLE secured the rights to the photos – and exclusive details – of the wedding, which they reportedly paid 2 million dollars for
We have to say, we’re impressed that Carrie and Mike could pull off such a big event without the paparazzi snapping any pics. Well done. After all, everyone deserves a little privacy on their wedding day – even high profile celebrities.
We can’t wait to see the photos of Carrie and Mike!