Kate Middleton: Five Things You Need to Know about the Future Princess
Kate Middleton will soon get to marry her Prince – Clarence House officially announced today that she and Prince William have plans to wed in mid 2011.
But what do we really know about the willowy brunette beauty whose wedding will soon captivate an audience from around the world? We’ve put together a list of five things you need to know about Kate Middleton:
5. Both William and Kate studied the history of art at St. Andrews University.
4. Kate caught the eye of the Prince while modeling a sheer black dress over a black bikini at a charity fashion show while they both attended St. Andrews University.
3. Prior to meeting William, Kate had a crush on the Prince – the Princess-to-be was said to have a poster of William in her dorm at Malborough College.
2. Kate is a commoner – meaning there’s no royal blood in her family. Her mother is a former airline hostess, and her father previously worked as an airline dispatcher. Currently her parents run a successful party supply business from their home in Berkshire.
1. William and Kate have been ‘road-testing’ married life for the past few months, spending time together on Anglesey in Wales, where William works as a search and rescue pilot.
Save 15% off any magazine subscription order over $25.00. Just use coupon code cjsave15p.