Bachelorette Spoilers 2012: Emily Maynard Contestants – See Her Final Three Men! (SLIDESHOW)
It’s Bachelorette season again!
There’s been much more buzz around the show host Chris Harrison than around Emily Maynard this past week, as Harrison announced his impending divorce from his wife of 18 years. Lots of people have suggested that he be the next Bachelor. I think that’s just wrong. Please let’s just keep the next Bachelor spot open for the most entertaining man ever, Brad Womack.
So back to Emily. Here’s a quick refresher for you Bachelor/ette newbies: Emily is the gorgeous blonde from Brad’s season who won his hand in marriage over Ashley Hebert… then ended up breaking it off with him. She has a young daughter, grew up in North Carolina and is a widow (her former husband died in a race car accident). For that reason, the producers relish incorporating race-car-related… elements… wherever Emily goes, as you shall see below:
Now onto some key spoilers.
* The final rose ceremony will take place in Curacao. Yowza!
* A realtor named Doug Clerget was awarded the first-impression rose.
* The final four men who make it to the hometown dates are:
Arie Luyendyk Jr., 30, Scottsdale, AZ — former Indy Race Car driver and son of two-time Indy 500 Champion Arie Luyendyk Sr. (pictured)
Chris Bukowski, 25, Chicago, IL — Sales Manager at Sears Centre Arena.
Sean Lowe, 28, Dallas, TX — Fitness model/insurance agent (pictured)
Jef Holm, 27, St. George, UT — CEO of People Water. (pictured)
* After the hometown dates, Chris Bukowski was sent home.
* At some point before filming the show, Arie Luyendyk Jr. had a relationship (of a sexual nature) with a Bachelorette producer. While Emily had no idea throughout most of the duration of the show, she was LIVID when she was informed.
* To see the promo shots for all the contestants, click here.
Are you as excited as I am for the show to start?!