‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans is Getting Hitched
The Teen Mom star broke the news on Twitter today: she’s engaged to Gary Head. This morning, she tweeted a picture of the ring he bought her, along with, “I’m the luckiest girl in the world to have @gary_head in my life.”
Apparently the proposal was filmed, so fans will get to see it when it airs on on Teen Mom 2.
According to Jenelle, her mother adores him, although she doesn’t exactly know about the proposal just yet. Evans explains, “I can say my mom doesn’t know yet but I’m sure she will be supportive like when he proposed to me the first time.”
Yes, this isn’t the first time that Gary has proposed to Jenelle. During a bitter breakup that was broadcasted over Twitter in April, Head tweeted a picture of an engagement ring and explained that, while Jenelle accepted his proposal, he then discovered that she had spent the weekend with ex-boyfriend Kieffer Delp.
So, let’s get this dramatic series of events organized into a timeline:
- Gary Head proposes to Jenelle. She accepts.
- Jenelle spends most of a weekend with ex-boyfriend Kieffer Delp.
- Gary rescinds his offer of marriage.
- Jenelle gets new breasts. Kieffer is on hand to, uh… assist in her recovery.
- Kieffer leaks nude photos of Jenelle.
- Jenelle parades her new chest around a beach with Gary Head.
Yeah, we’re having a hard time keeping things straight too.